Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tomato Tamootoo, Potato Patootoo

I had my groceries delivered today. Always a thrilling experience. Loads of food delivered straight to your door. It does sometimes come with complications however, substitutions. Today I noticed that the bag of potatoes I ordered were on the substitution list. The list said that they had been replaced with some plum tomatoes. Not an ideal substitution I thought. Who ever heard of jacket tomato with cheese and beans?
There was another substitution replaced with an unwanted item which took us a while to track down. While we were searching through the hundreds of partially full carrier bags, I caught a whiff of the delivery driver's terrible B.O. How unpleasant.

I had to conclude that this may not be his fault. Perhaps his deodorant had been substituted for some plum tomatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home