Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Stories From The Urinal (Prologue)

I've been drinking a lot of water lately. It's very healthy, and I do think I notice the benefits. One of the benefits is the amount of time I spend in the toilet. I don't consider this a plus because I like spending time in the presence of men urinating, this isn't a hobby of mine. More that with life being so ridiculously busy at the moment, it can sometimes be the only time I get to think about, well anything. Today sees the beginning of a mini series to be featured exclusively on this blog, of thoughts that have popped into my head whilst urinating. Please rest assured I'll be washing my hands before typing.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy delivering it. (The posts not the urine.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home