Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What A Delight!

This has to be my last toilet related post now for some time. I do seem to spend a lot of time talking about such matters, and to be honest if I continue to I'll have to rename this blog Stories From The Loo.
But this is worth mentioning. I found this at Stansted Airport.



I think that they're perhaps being a little over optimistic about the potential response from customers regarding their toilet facilities. I don't think I can remember the last time I left any toilet feeling delighted with the experience. What could they possibly be doing in there to create such a delightful experience? It certainly didn't meet such expectations, although I did refrain from calling the 'delightful facilities hotline' to report that toilet block DS31 was merely adequate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Day in bed said...

For me, the toilet would have to be freshly cleaned, the seat would have to be slightly heated, there would be some blues playing in the background, the lighting would be subdued, the toilet paper would be super super soft, the hand towels would be linen like in posh hotels, there would be lots of chocolate to pick up on the way out, and there would be bed with a lovely cuddly quilt so you could have a little lie down if you felt like a break. Then I'd be totally delighted.

2:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home